- 1 medium-sized zucchini
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- ½ tablespoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Spiralize the zucchini.
- Heat a large skillet on medium-high heat with the olive oil and garlic. Cook until fragrant.
- Add the spiralized zucchini, then sprinkle with pepper.
- Sauté until noodles are warm—about 3 minutes.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||60 (35 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||4g (1g dietary fiber, 2g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.