Find a fitness program that suits your goals.
With your iFit Coach Membership, you have access to over 100 specialty fitness programs—all meticulously designed by our expert team of trainers to help you achieve your goals.
Joining a program and following a training schedule will help keep you on track. It’ll give you structure and hold you accountable for getting your workout done. If you’re someone who struggles to stay motivated, joining a program can really help.
Types of Programs in the Library
We have programs in the following categories: running, cycling, general fitness (incline training, elliptical, and walking workouts), event training, and video. With focuses ranging from weight loss to speed work to endurance training, there’s a wide variety to choose from.
We also have a nutrition category that includes several meal plans.
How to Access the Library
- Log in to your iFit account online.
- Hover over Menu at the top, then click Library from the list (top of the far right column).
- From there, you can browse all of our programs!
How to Schedule a Program
- Once you find a program that you’re interested in, click Join.
- A pop-up will appear for you to schedule the date that you want to start the program. After you’ve picked a date, click Join. Or you can just click Join and the program will automatically be scheduled to start right away.
- Log in to your fitness equipment to complete the workouts!
Don’t forget to check our fitness library often, as we add new programs monthly. Good luck, friends!
*iFit fitness programs can only be completed on iFit connected fitness equipment.
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.