- ½ cup chipotle lime mayonnaise (I used Primal Kitchen)
- 3 (5-ounce) can tuna, drained
- 2 cups carrots, shredded
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- 2 heads butter lettuce leaves
- In a medium bowl, mix together all of the ingredients except the butter leaves.
- Once the mixture is well combined, scoop into the butter leaves.
- Save the leftovers in an airtight container and enjoy as another lunch or as a snack.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||330 (220 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||9g (3g dietary fiber, 3g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.