- 2 chicken andouille sausage links, sliced
- 3 bacon strips
- 2 medium-sized russet potatoes, peeled and grated
- 4 eggs
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 green onion, diced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a cast iron pan, cook the andouille sausage on medium heat, then set aside.
- Cook the bacon, then remove from pan, but do not drain the grease.
- Place the grated potatoes in the pan with the bacon grease, then flatten them out.
- When the potatoes are opaque, flip over then cook on the other side for an additional 3 minutes or until both sides are crispy.
- Top the pizza with the bacon and sausage, then make four wells.
- Crack the eggs inside of the wells.
- Place in the oven, then bake for about 15 minutes, or when the egg white is set, but the yolk is still runny.
- Top the pizza with the tomatoes, onions, salt, and pepper.
- Cut into fourths and enjoy warm!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||260 (100 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||22g (2g dietary fiber, 2g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.