- 5 slices bacon
- 4 cups spinach
- 4 small zucchinis, spiralized
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons Whole30-compliant ranch*
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Crushed red pepper to taste
- In a skillet, cook the bacon until crispy.
- Crumble, then set aside.
- In the bacon grease, cook the spinach until it begins to wilt. (It should cook down to about ½ a cup.)
- Add zucchini, then cook until just tender—about 3–5 minutes. Be careful to not overcook, or it will get soggy.
- Add salt and pepper to desired taste.
- Divide between two bowls, then top with bacon, pine nuts, tomatoes, and ranch.
- Add a few dashed of red pepper flakes for a little heat.
*We used Tessemae’s ranch.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||330 (240 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||13g (4g dietary fiber, 7g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.