- 1 (8-ounce) package tempeh, chopped (gluten-free, if needed)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, chopped
- ½ cup corn
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 10 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- ½ cup plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Heat oil in a small sauté pan.
- Add tempeh and taco seasoning, then sauté until tempeh is golden brown. Set aside.
- Mix together dressing ingredients with an immersion blender.
- Toss together lettuce, corn, beans and tomatoes.
- Add in tempeh and dressing, then toss again.
- Divide into 4 bowls, then enjoy this filling salad!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||390 (150 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||45g (18g dietary fiber, 8g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.