- 13 ounces canned coconut cream
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- Place a bread loaf pan in the freezer and to chill for 10 minutes.
- While pan is chilling, place the dates in a food processor until it creates a paste. If needed, add hot water a little at a time until paste forms. Set aside.
- Drain the liquid from the solid coconut milk. (You can save the liquid for smoothies!)
- Blend for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients to the blender.
- Blend on high until creamy and smooth.
- Pour mixture into the chilled loaf pan. Cover plastic wrap, then tin foil to help it freeze.
- Freeze for 2 hours or overnight.
- Thaw for 20 minutes before serving. You can also add some toasted coconut for a little crunch!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||230 (70 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||43g (3g dietary fiber, 36g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.