- 1½ cups mashed ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups quick oats (certified gluten free if needed)
- ½ cup walnuts
- ¾ cup sweetened, dried cherries
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup shredded almonds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 9×13” baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mash ripe bananas until smooth. Add vanilla and oats and mix well.
- In a food processor, pulse the walnuts and cherries on low until they are roughly chopped. Add to the banana mixture.
- Add sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds, and cinnamon.
- Mix well until everything is combined evenly.
- Pour mixture into the baking dish and press until evenly distributed.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then cool completely on a rack.
- If you are in a hurry, you can place them in the freezer for about 15 minutes, then cut them into bars.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||200 (100 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||19g (4g dietary fiber, 5g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.