You’d never guess that these sweet, fluffy muffins are made with protein powder. They’re incredibly delicious and have four grams of protein per muffin. Plus, Nourish contains added vitamins, minerals, fruit, and veggies for an extra boost. I should have made the serving 2 muffins, ‘cause I think it’s almost impossible to eat just one!
Nourish Vanilla Blueberry Muffins
Recipe Type: Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 muffin
Makes 12 servings
- 2 scoops vanilla Nourish protein powder*
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- ⅔ cup 1% milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the Nourish protein powder, flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- In a stand mixer, combine the oil, egg, milk, and vanilla until smooth.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients until well incorporated, but be sure not to overmix.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour the batter into the lined muffin tin, filling each cup up about ⅔ full.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
*Nutrition analysis and results will vary, based on your individualized mix. The recipe was completed with a basic, whey formula designed to replace a meal.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||150 (60 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||19g (1g dietary fiber, 8g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.