- 4 ounces cooked turkey breast, sliced thin
- 4 cups leafy greens
- ½ cup apple, chopped
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Creamy Balsamic Dressing
Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons fat-free, plain Greek yogurt
- Add all vinaigrette ingredients to a small bowl or cup and blend with an immersion blender using the whip attachment.
- Toss salad with dressing. Enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||650 (360 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||52g (7g dietary fiber, 40g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.