- 1½ pounds ground turkey
- ½ cup flour (coconut flour for paleo or gluten-free)
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup shredded zucchini
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix together using your hands.
- Form into 1½ tablespoon balls and place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350°F.
- Remove from oven.
*You can also freeze these for an easy weeknight supper!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||290 (110 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||12g (1g dietary fiber, 1g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.