- 3 cups arugula or leafy greens
- 1 Roma tomato (or a handful of grape tomatoes)
- ½ avocado
- 4 ounces turkey breast
- ½ ounce shaved Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons shelled pistachios
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Honey Mustard Dressing
Lemon Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Dice avocado and tomato. Toss with arugula.
- Top vegetables with turkey, Parmesan, and pistachios.
- In a separate bowl, zest the lemon, dicing zest, if necessary.
- Juice the lemon, mixing juice, zest, mustard and honey together for the dressing.
- Drizzle dressing over salad immediately before serving. Enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||490 (220 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||26g (8g dietary fiber, 13g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.