Happy Spring and Easter Sunday (if you celebrate it) from our team to you! At iFit, we love a good challenge. Any chance we have to get family and friends together for a little friendly competition, you can expect that we will!
In the spirit of springtime celebrations, we’d like you to take on the iFit Egg Challenge. To participate, grab an egg, get a spoon, and put your most stylish workout apparel on. The big twist? Jump on your treadmill.
It’s game time!
iFit Egg Challenge
What you need:
- A spoon
- An egg
Easy: plastic egg, filled with jelly beans
Medium: hard-boiled egg
Hard: raw, uncooked egg
- Your treadmill (or participate outside!)
- Cleaning supplies (if you’re hardcore and choose to use a raw egg)
- Put your egg on the spoon and hold the spoon in your hand.
- Start your treadmill at a 0% incline and 2 mph.
- Every 10 seconds, increase your speed by 1 mph.
- Once you’ve reached your personal highest speed or 9 mph (whichever comes first), increase your incline by 1% every 10 seconds!
Challenge your friends and family to see who can last the longest!
Looking for more fun Easter activities?
Easter Sunday is symbolic rebirth, so why not plant some seeds to watch them grow? Spring is the perfect time to plant beautiful summer-flowering bulbs such as dahlias, cannas, and lilies. If you want to enjoy the bright colors right away, buy flowers in bloom at the store and replant them as a fun springtime activity
Chocolate covered strawberries
If you’re trying to figure out how to get rid of any high-quality chocolate that is taking over your kitchen, why not melt it down and make our delicious chocolate covered strawberries? It’s a great way to repurpose chocolate and add a healthy(ish) twist. Be sure to experiment with fun toppings.
If the Easter chocolate you have accumulated is not the highest quality (can we say chocolate bunnies and eggs?), melt it down with some cream or milk for some tasty chocolate fondue to share with friends and family.