- 2 cups whole grain teff flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2½ cups club soda
- ¾ cup plain yogurt
- Cooking spray
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the club soda and yogurt until smooth.
- Add the yogurt mixture to the dry ingredients, then whisk until smooth.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray.
- Warm over medium-high heat.
- Pour ⅓ cup of batter into the center of pan. Tip the pan around until the batter coats the bottom.
- Cover pan, then cook for 30 seconds.
- Flip over, then cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Remove from the pan and place on a plate. Cover with a towel.
- Repeat until you’ve used up all the batter. Serve with chutney or lentils.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||100 (5 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||20g (3g dietary fiber, 1g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.