- 1 (14-ounce) block extra-firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ¼ cup agave (or honey, if not vegan)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Remove tofu from its container, wrap with a paper towel, and gently press the excess water out.
- Slice into thin strips or cubes (whichever you prefer) and place in 9×13” pan in single layer.
- In a small bowl, mix together everything except the tofu.
- Pour sauce over the tofu and marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- While marinating tofu, preheat oven to 375°F and line with a baking sheet or a silicone mat.
- Place tofu in a single layer on the baking sheet. Brush excess marinade on the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until it starts to turn golden brown.
- Flip tofu and bake for another 20 minutes.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||180 (60 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||20g (1g dietary fiber, 16g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.