- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups spiralized sweet potatoes (1 medium)
- 2 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet, then cook sweet potatoes until they start to get tender—about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and seasonings.
- Add sweet potatoes, then mix.
- Grease 4 ramekins.
- Divide mixture into the 4 ramekins.
- Using a piece of tin foil, press down the mixture into the ramekins.
- Bake for 20–30 minutes until set.
- Separate the sides with a knife, then remove each bun.
- Place back in the skillet and brown until the edges are crispy.
- Assemble your burger, sandwich, or eat them by themselves—they’re that good!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||250 (160 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||15g (2g dietary fiber, 3g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.