- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 5 cups baby bell peppers, cut in half and destemmed
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 jalapeño, diced (optional, if you like heat)
- In a slow cooker, place the pork tenderloin, salsa, and brown sugar.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4–5 hours until pork is cooked and shreddable.
- Once fully cooked, shred the pork and let it soak in the juice while assembling the nachos.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- On a lined cookie sheet, spread the pepper halves.
- Top with pork and cheeses, then place in the oven for about 5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Top with tomato, green onions, avocado, and jalapeño.
- Enjoy warm!
*Analysis done with ½ pork marinade, since of all the sauce doesn’t soak into the meat.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||280 (120 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||21g (3g dietary fiber, 17g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.