- 3 cups old-fashioned oats (gluten-free, if needed)
- 1 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup honey (maple syrup for vegan)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, coconut, salt, and sugar.
- In a small, microwaveable bowl, place honey and coconut oil.
- Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir, then add the vanilla.
- Pour the honey mixture over the dry ingredients.
- Stir to make sure oats are well coated.
- Pour, then flatten out on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until coconut is toasted.
- Cool, then enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||250 (100 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||34g (3g dietary fiber, 17g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.