- 4 ounces grilled chicken, sliced into thin strips
- 4 cups lettuce or spinach
- ½ cup chopped apple
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons minced red onions
- 2 tablespoons Creamy Balsamic Dressing
Creamy Balsamic Dressing
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons nonfat, plain Greek yogurt
- Slice grilled chicken into thin strips.
- Chop or slice fruits and veggies
- Add all dressing ingredients to a small bowl or cup and blend with an immersion blender using the whip attachment.
- Toss salad with dressing and enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||400 (180 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||23g (6g dietary fiber, 13g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.