- 5 cups fruit of choice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, softened
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Toss the fruit with the lemon zest, lemon juice, cornstarch, and honey.
- Pour the fruit mixture into a greased 8×8” pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix together oats, flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, ginger, and butter until crumbly.
- Top the fruit mixture with the crumb mixture evenly and bake for about 40 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||280 (80 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||47g (7g dietary fiber, 25g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article