- 1 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- ¼ cup farmstyle vanilla Greek yogurt
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into ice pop molds. (I used 2–3 ounce molds and was able to pour about ¼-⅓ cup into each of them. In some of my molds, this made 4, and in others, 6.
- Freeze, then enjoy on a hot, summer’s day!
*Nutrition analysis done in 5-cup mold.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||40 (5 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||8g (1g dietary fiber, 6g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.