- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 (5-ounce) package spinach
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 4 ounces mozzarella, shredded
- ½ cup plain, fat-free Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- In a medium pot, over medium heat, heat the oil and garlic until fragrant.
- Add the spinach, crushed red pepper, salt, and pepper, stirring frequently until the liquid from the spinach has evaporated.
- Add the artichokes and cook for 3 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low, then add the cream cheese and mozzarella.
- Stir until the cheese has melted.
- Add the Greek yogurt and stir until well combined.
- You can either add the Parmesan at this point, or transfer the dip to an oven-safe dish, top with the cheese, then broil until the the cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately with a baguette or veggies.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||150 (70 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||11g (5g dietary fiber, 3g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.