This spicy, creamy dip is a real crowd pleaser, and the possibilities are endless. I love appetizers that are quick and easy to make. With this recipe, all you have to do is throw it all in the food processor, and it makes enough so you can feed a crowd. You can enjoy it with vegetables, crackers, a baguette. Alternatively, you can make it into more of a meal as a sandwich or inside of taquitos. Make this for your next party, or just use it as a delicious dip to snack on throughout the week.
Spicy Chicken Dip
Recipe Type: Snack/Appetizer
Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Makes 24 Servings
- 2 (10-ounce) cans chicken, drained and rinsed
- 2 (8-ounce) packages fat-free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch mix*
- 1½ cups plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup milk
- ¾ cup Sriracha sauce
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a food processor, add all the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Enjoy with vegetables or a baguette.
*We used iFit’s Healthier ranch mix recipe
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||80 (30 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||3g (0g dietary fiber, 2g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.