- 2 (10-ounce) cans chicken, drained and rinsed
- 2 (8-ounce) packages fat-free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch mix*
- 1½ cups plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup milk
- ¾ cup Sriracha sauce
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a food processor, add all the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Enjoy with vegetables or a baguette.
*We used iFit’s Healthier ranch mix recipe
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||80 (30 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||3g (0g dietary fiber, 2g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.