- 1 large English cucumber, cut into 12 pieces—about 2 inches thick
- 1½ cups Spicy Chicken Dip
Spicy Chicken Dip
- 2 (10-ounce) cans chicken, drained and rinsed
- 2 (8-ounce) packages fat-free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch mix*
- 1½ cups plain Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup milk
- ¾ cup Sriracha sauce
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Hollow out a little of the center of each cucumber slice to create a little cup to hold the dip.
- In a food processor, add all of the ingredients for the Spicy Chicken Dip, then blend until smooth.
- Top each cucumber cup with 2 tablespoons of the Spicy Chicken Dip.
- Store leftovers in the fridge.
- Chill until ready to serve.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||45(15 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||2g (0g dietary fiber, 1g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.