- 1 cup steel cut oats (gluten-free, if needed)
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 3 cups water
- ¾ cup milk (cashew for vegan)
- ½ cup mashed banana (about one ripe banana)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ tablespoon honey (agave for vegan)
- ⅓ cup toasted walnuts for serving
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker and stir.
- Cook for 4-6 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||220 (90 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||27g (5g dietary fiber, 6g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.