- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound medium shrimp
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Fresh pepper
- 1½ teaspoons dried parsley
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Zest of one lemon
- 5 small zucchinis, spiralized
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan, grated
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet with the garlic.
- Sauté the shrimp until pink and cooked thoroughly.
- Add the red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, parsley, chicken broth, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Allow to come to a simmer.
- Add the zucchini noodles and cook until the noodles are tender—about two minutes. Top with Parmesan and serve.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||310 (140 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||14g (3g dietary fiber, 6g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.