- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ pound chicken breast, fully cooked and sliced
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 1¼ cups Swiss cheese
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup 1% milk
- Dash of pepper
- Sauté the mushrooms in the oil until they’re golden. Add the chicken until heated, then set aside.
- In a blender, mix together all the ingredients for the crêpe batter until well combined. (This prevents lumps with the whole wheat flour.)
- Spray a small, nonstick skillet with cooking spray and warm to medium heat.
- Pour about ¼ cup of the batter into the pan. Swirl to create a circle of thin batter.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, or until it’s golden on one side. Flip and cook for an additional minute, or until golden on the other side. Remove with a spatula and set aside.
- Repeat step number three until all batter has been used.
- To serve, fill with ¼ cup mixed greens, ¼ cup mushrooms and chicken, and 2 tablespoons Swiss cheese. Fold the other side of the crepe over to filling. Enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||250 (70 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||14g (2g dietary fiber, 3g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.