- 2 tablespoons Santa Maria Dry Rub
- 4 (4-ounce) chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Santa Maria Dry Rub
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Mix all dry rub ingredients together in a small jar.
- Trim the excess fat off the chicken, and slice thin if too thick.
- Coat the chicken breasts with the olive oil and rub both sides with the Santa Maria Dry Rub. Allow the chicken to rest for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Grill the chicken for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||190 (70 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||2g (0g dietary fiber, 0g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.