- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1½ pounds chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon Santa Maria Dry Rub (more or less to taste)
- 1 small purple onion, sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
Santa Maria Dry Rub
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and store in a plastic bag.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add chicken and Santa Maria Dry Rub and sauté for 5–10 minutes.
- Add onions and peppers and continue to cook until tender—about 5 minutes.
- Add kidney beans and heat until warm.
- Add mixture to tortillas, top with cilantro and serve!
- Other yummy toppings include tomatoes, salsa, sour cream, avocado, and cheese.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||290 (60 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||26g (4g dietary fiber, 1g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.