- 1 pre-cooked, thin, whole grain pizza crust
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 cups spring mix salad
- 2 tablespoons Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette
Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons fat-free Greek yogurt
- Add all dressing ingredients to a small bowl or cup and blend with an immersion blender, using the whip attachment.
- Top pizza crust with tomatoes, green onions, and cheese.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes until cheese melts and the crust gets crispy.
- Toss the salad and vinaigrette together.
- Sprinkle salad mixture on top of the pizza.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||310 (120 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||39g (7g dietary fiber, 6g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.