- 2 cups 1% milk
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon coconut flakes
- In a small saucepan, warm the milk over medium heat.
- While milk is heating, whisk together the water and cornstarch.
- Once the cornstarch is fully dissolved, add it to the milk.
- Add the vanilla and sugar to the pot.
- Turn the heat up to medium-high, and bring to a boil, stirring continually.
- Once it’s thickened slightly (after about two minutes) remove from heat, then divide between two mugs.
- This drink can be served warmed or chilled.
- Prior to serving, top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and coconut.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||200 (25 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||33g (0g dietary fiber, 25g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.