Learn how to use RockMyRun on your phone and fitness equipment.
Music plays a big role when you work out. Whether it helps you run faster or gives you that extra boost, we know it makes all the difference.
That’s why we’ve teamed up with RockMyRun to bring you The Best Running Music in the World™! And the best part? Their Rockstar Membership is included with your iFit membership, so it doesn’t cost you anything extra.
If you’re not familiar with RockMyRun, it’s a music platform that houses thousands of remixes, all created by professional DJs. And they’re not just any remixes. They’ve been uniquely built to maximize performance and increase enjoyment while you exercise.
You can personalize each mix to your ideal steps per minute, heart rate, or cadence, so that you always hear the right song at the right time at the right tempo.
How to use RockMyRun on your phone:
- Download RockMyRun on Google Play or the App Store.
- Open the app, select Login.
- Tap Login with Partner Apps.
- Tap iFit, then sign in to your iFit account.
- Tap Allow to give RockMyRun access to your profile.
- Once you’re in, pick a mix and start your workout!
How to use RockMyRun on fitness equipment:
- Log in to iFit on your machine, if you’re not already logged in.
- Start a workout.
- Swipe left to the RockMyRun screen. (Depending on your machine, you may be prompted to swipe left either during or after your warmup.)
- Scroll through all the genres, then select the mix you want to listen to.
- Tap play to start listening!
RockMyRun is currently only available on equipment with a 7-inch or 11-inch tablet built in. It will soon be available on the 22-inch!
To learn more about iFit and RockMyRun, click here.
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.