- 1 pound red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Toss the potatoes with the olive oil, salt, and garlic until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Spread the potatoes out in a 9×13” casserole dish. Top with rosemary and lemon wedges.
- Roast for 45 minutes, stirring halfway through.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||80 (15 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||15g (2g dietary fiber, 1g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.