- ½ cup milk (1%)
- ½ cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup old-fashioned oats (gluten-free, if needed)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ cup fresh or frozen fruit
- splash of vanilla
Choose 1 tablespoon total from the following options:
- Sunflower seeds
- Flax seeds
- Unsweetened coconut
- Dark chocolate
- Chopped nuts
- Lemon or orange zest
- Mix together all ingredients plus the mix-in of your choice.
- Pour into a sealed container and refrigerate for 6 or more hours.
- Enjoy your no-cook refrigerator oatmeal!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||460(160 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||54g (19g dietary fiber, 16g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.