- ½ cup pitted dates
- ½ cup raw almonds
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2½ cups raw cashews, soaked overnight (or a minimum of 4 hours)
- ⅓ cup agave
- 8 pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum (optional for thickening)
- Pulse the dates, almonds, and coconut flakes in a food processor until it forms a paste. Press into the bottom of an 8” springform pan.
- Drain the cashews and blend with the agave, dates, vanilla, almond milk, lemon juice, and salt until smooth.
- Once the filling is smooth, add the xanthan gum and blend until creamy. Pour into the prepared crust.
- Place in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Slice into 12 portions and enjoy.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||240 (120 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||24g (3g dietary fiber, 15g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.