- 2 tablespoons Ranch Mix
- 4 (4-ounce) chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ⅓ cup buttermilk powder
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon mustard powder
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together for the Ranch mix.
- Coat the chicken breasts with the olive oil and rub both sides with the ranch mix. Allow the chicken to rest for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Grill the chicken for 5-7 minutes each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||180 (60 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||1g (0g dietary fiber, 1g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.