- 2 leeks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pounds Yukon potatoes, scrubbed and chopped into ½-inch chunks
- 6 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- ⅔ cup nonfat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1½ teaspoons Herbs de Provence
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Chop the leeks in half. Wash to remove any dirt, then cut into ¼-inch slices.
- Heat the oil in the bottom of a large stockpot. Add the onion, garlic, and the leeks and sauté until tender.
- Add the potatoes and broth. Bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are tender.
- Using an immersion blender, blend the potato mixture until smooth. Stir in Greek yogurt, Herbs de Provence, salt, and pepper.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||300 (30 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||58g (6g dietary fiber, 9g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.