- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup applesauce
- 1 cup rolled oats (gluten-free, if needed)
- 1 cup old fashioned oats (gluten-free, if needed)
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ teaspoon ground flax
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cardamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat up honey for about 10–15 seconds.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together all the ingredients.
- Drop the cookie batter on wax paper by spoonfuls. Be sure to flatten them down. (They’ll retain their shape, even after cooking.)
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, and cool on a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container. (These also freeze well.)
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||110 (15 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||21g (2g dietary fiber, 10g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.