- 2 scoops vanilla Nourish protein powder*
- 1½ cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup nonfat, plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Whisk together the protein powder, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and brown sugar.
- Combine the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and gently stir until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin tins evenly until each cup is about ⅔ full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
*Nutrition analysis and results will vary, based on your individualized mix. In this recipe, we used a basic whey formula that’s designed to replace a meal.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||110 (45 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||15g (2g dietary fiber, 8g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.