This is a simple and easy side dish that can be ready in ten minutes! It only takes two ingredients, and you can cook in a skillet or in the oven. I prefer to cook mine in the oven, so I can have my hands free while I cook the main dish. To make it even easier, you can even prep this ahead of time. The crispy prosciutto really compliments the tender asparagus well, and is a great addition to any meal.
Recipe Type: Side
Serving Size: 4 spears
Makes 1 serving
- 4 asparagus spears, washed and trimmed
- 1 ounce prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- Preheat your oven to 450°F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, then coat with cooking spray
- Wrap the asparagus in the prosciutto.
- Place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until the prosciutto is crispy and the asparagus is tender.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||70 (30 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||3g (1g dietary fiber, 1g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.