- 3 large leeks
- ½ yellow onion
- 6 celery stalks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cups low-sodium vegetable stock
- 2 large russet potatoes, baked*
- ⅓ cup flour
- 1 ½ cups milk (unsweetened almond)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Dice leeks, onion, and celery. Place in a large stock pot with olive oil. Heat to medium-high, stirring regularly.
- Cook vegetables until soft and onions are translucent. Add in the stock, bringing to a boil.
- Chop baked potatoes into ½ inch cubes and add to stockpot. Reduce heat to medium, keeping soup simmering.
- In a shaker or with a whisk, mix the flour with the milk and pour slowly into soup until desired consistency is reached.
- Bring soup back to a boil, stirring regularly.
- Serve warm.
* If using fresh potatoes, pierce with a fork and microwave for 3 minutes each.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||270 (60 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||46g (6g dietary fiber, 7g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.