- 1½ cups old fashioned oats
- ½ cup garbanzo beans, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- Pulse the oatmeal in the food processor a few times so it’s broken up a bit.
- Remove from the food processor, then place in a medium-sized bowl and set aside.
- In the food processor, cream together the beans, butter, sugars, and vanilla.
- Add the whole wheat flour, salt, and baking soda to the oatmeal.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture, then stir until well combined.
- Fold in the pomegranate arils and the white chocolate chips.
- For easier rolling, place the cookie dough in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, then grease a cookie sheet.
- Roll cookie dough into 32 balls.
- Place the cookie dough on greased cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Flatten the cookie ball down.
- When cooking, they’ll retain their shape.
- Bake for 12–15 minutes, or until the bottom of the cookies are golden brown, not the top.
- Cool, then enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||80 (20 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||14g (1g dietary fiber, 8g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.