- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 12 ounces cooked chicken breast, diced or shredded
- ⅓ cup diced green onions
- ⅓ cup diced red pepper
- ⅔ cup shredded carrots
- ⅓ cup nonfat, plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce (gluten-free if needed)
- Drain the pineapple and combine with chicken in a large bowl.
- Add the green onions, red pepper, carrots, yogurt, and soy sauce. Mix until evenly combined.
- Serve on tortillas, wraps, bread, or lettuce.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||130 (15 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||13g (1g dietary fiber, 12g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.