- 1 large rutabaga, peeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup Homemade Pesto
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 3 cups basil, loosely packed
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 1 large garlic clove
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Spiralize the rutabaga using the standard noodle blade.
- For the Homemade Pesto, blend basil, pine nuts, garlic, cheese, and salt. Slowly pour in olive oil while blending until everything is well incorporated and smooth.
- In a large sauté pan or fry pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add the rutabaga noodles and sauté for 1 minute. Add water and cook until tender.
- Stir in the pesto, sun-dried tomatoes and spinach. Continue to cook for 3-5 minutes. Enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||380 (190 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||44g (12g dietary fiber, 23g sugar)|
This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.