- ½ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup unsalted peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal (gluten-free)
- Line a 9×9” pan with wax paper.
- In a large pot over low heat, mix together honey, vanilla, salt, and nut butter.
- Remove from heat. Pour in rice cereal. Stir until cereal is covered with the honey mixture.
- Pour into the prepared pan. Press down until even.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Cut into 9 squares.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||190 (70 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||28g (1g dietary fiber, 17g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.