- 3 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup paleo-approved salsa
- Place the chicken and salsa in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4 hours or on high for 6.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, use two forks to shred it.
- Serve on salads, baked sweet potatoes, plantain chips, or in wraps.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||120 (25 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||1g (0g dietary fiber, 1g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.