- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 4 cups spinach
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic, diced
- ½ cup leftover Paleo Sweet and Spicy Pulled Pork
- 1 egg
- ½ avocado, sliced
- Heat olive oil in a skillet.
- Add the sweet potato, then sauté until golden brown and tender—about 5–10 minutes.
- Add the spinach, salt, pepper, and garlic, then sauté until the spinach is wilted and cooked down.
- Transfer to a bowl. Add the pork and stir well.
- Fry the egg in the same skillet. (I recommend sunny side up.)
- Add egg to the sweet potato.
- Top with avocado, then enjoy warm!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||660 (370 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||46g (12g dietary fiber, 13g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.