These wraps make a delicious and easy dinner or lunch. They are perfect for meal prepping and were a nice change from ordinary paleo meals that were mainly meat with veggies on the side. I love meals that are filled with different textures and flavors, and this recipe definitely fits the bill. The are also loaded with veggies and kid approved. My daughter loved these wraps, and still requests them!
Paleo Goddess Wrap
Recipe Type: Lunch/Dinner
Serving Size: 1 wrap
makes 8 servings
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 head of garlic, diced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon curry powder, divided
- 16 ounces broccoli slaw
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅓ cup Tessemae’s Green Goddess Dressing
- 8 Siete Paleo Tortillas (or other paleo-approved tortillas)
- Place the chicken, water, coconut milk, garlic, salt, pepper, and ½ tablespoon curry powder in a pressure cooker.
- Set the pressure cooker on “poultry” and cook.
- When the chicken is done cooking, move it to a medium-sized bowl, then use two forks to shred it.
- Add the broccoli slaw, the other ½ tablespoon curry powder, garlic powder, and the dressing.
- Mix together until well combined.
- Serve wrapped in tortillas.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||140 (80 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||7g (2g dietary fiber, 1g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.