- 1½ cups butternut squash, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 firm pear, diced
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 2 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon raw pepitas
- Cook the egg to your liking, then set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil and squash. Stir so squash is coated with oil, then cook until the squash is tender—about 5 minutes.
- Add in pear, cranberries, and bacon. Cook for 2 minutes until the pear has softened.
- Just before serving, stir in pepitas, then top with the egg. Enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||630 (280 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||78g (12g dietary fiber, 42g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.