- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 1 cup paleo-approved salsa
- 1 pound mini bell peppers, cut in half
- 1 avocado
- 2–3 tablespoons Tessemae’s Green Goddess Dressing
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic, diced
- ½ jalapeño, diced
- Place the chicken and salsa in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4 hours or on high for 6 hours.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, use two forks to shred it.
- Place the bell peppers on top of the chicken.
- Place the avocado in a small bowl, then mash it.
- Add the dressing, salt, pepper, garlic, and jalapeño to the avocado. Mix together.
- Top the the chicken with the guacamole.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||280 (110 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||14g (6g dietary fiber, 7g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.